Bottums Up 517
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum. Please introduce yourself and READ the rules.

HomeDonateLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cililililili's mod app :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cililililili

cililililili

Cililililili's mod app :) Empty
PostSubject: Cililililili's mod app :)   Cililililili's mod app :) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:08 am

Ok this is how it's going to be.

ok im not going to screw around, and make up stuff that ive been mod on 50 other servers and all that so heres the truth.
I think i should become mod because i have helped alot of players join, start and even saved a couple of people from quiting. I help around the server by helping new people, helping out people with what to do for money, and I even give out some of my cash and items when i feel like it is needed by someone else. ( I DO NOT GIVE OUT ITEMS THAT ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN OUT)
I have been staff on a few other servers, and the players loved me. Not just because i gave out items or let them kill me, it was because i atchually helped out and showed people where to get items, and make money.
Im from australia, and i live in sydney. I'm 16 i have a beautiful girl.
I have played runescape for seven years now. I have played bottumsup 517 for nearly two weeks now and im absolutely loving it Smile

I was mod on many different servers (i cannot say the server names because of the forum rules), i was not just given because i knew the owner, i worked for it , i helped people and i also showed people how to make money.
I have brought people to the server, i saved richie rich from quiting today because he had nothing left and i gave him some stuff and got him back on his feet.
The other day i gave f2p the kill because i had to go, i didnt just run off and say f you dont cry i have to go. I gave her half my bank.

The rules mean alot to me, i dont let them slide very often. I honor the rules set by the owner, other wise the server is not worth playing. Everyone would just rush, pj and sit there fcing with prayer.

I think that i should get moderator because i deserve it, i help alot and i love a joke and i can take them when im the centre of it. I have a clan, and i aim for it to be the best and most respted clan on the server. Some of the clans rules are respect and swearing, i want my clan to have respect for other clans and the other leader and myself will pull up the player that breaches this rule. Another rule for this clan is no swearing unless you absolutley need to.

thankyou for taking the time to read this ~ cililililili
Back to top Go down
F2P

PostSubject: Re: Cililililili's mod app :)   Cililililili's mod app :) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:40 am

May I ask what kind of items you DO give away and how much of it?
Back to top Go down
cililililili

cililililili

PostSubject: Re: Cililililili's mod app :)   Cililililili's mod app :) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:11 pm

F2P wrote:
May I ask what kind of items you DO give away and how much of it?

items such as an ags or claws, just to get them back on their feet. I do not go over the top on giving away items.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Admin
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Cililililili's mod app :)   Cililililili's mod app :) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Accepted, great player, really nice n active. Grats.
Back to top Go down
cililililili

cililililili

PostSubject: Re: Cililililili's mod app :)   Cililililili's mod app :) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Chevy wrote:
Accepted, great player, really nice n active. Grats.

:O sweet as Smile
Back to top Go down
F2P

PostSubject: Re: Cililililili's mod app :)   Cililililili's mod app :) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cililililili's mod app :)   Cililililili's mod app :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cililililili's mod app :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bottums Up 517 :: Server Related :: Application For Staff-
Jump to: