Bottums Up 517
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum. Please introduce yourself and READ the rules.

HomeDonateLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

watch me tri - Mod app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
watch me tri

watch me tri - Mod app Empty
PostSubject: watch me tri - Mod app   watch me tri - Mod app EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:45 pm

My in game name is watch me tri
MY name irl is Michael

I think i should get staff because i am a nice guy i always following he rules and im not some person he gets staff and abuses it because they think there better then non-staff. I have only played this game for about a hour so i havnt really done anything to deserve it but i am willing to do stuff for it. But other then that i think i could do good in a staff spot.

I have been staff in a bunch of servers and i was always very helpful to others telling them tips or whatever they needed to know. Every server i have been staff on the owner always said i did a good job and they've never been dissapointed in me. I am always respectful to other players and will find time to help out if they need it.

The rules i think are very importany to servers because without them people would do whatever they wanted and some people wouldnt like the server and quit. I think its a good thing to have them and it just makes the server more fun.

To summarize this app i would have to say that im a respectable player and would be very good in a staff postion and will always abide by the rules of the server and will always help out people in need of it. Thank you for your time and i hope you accept my app. Smile
Back to top Go down
F2P

PostSubject: Re: watch me tri - Mod app   watch me tri - Mod app EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:49 pm

App looks good to me, still need to see how you actually act ingame.
Back to top Go down
cililililili

cililililili

PostSubject: Re: watch me tri - Mod app   watch me tri - Mod app EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:13 pm

nice app, Im thinking chevy might not accept because you are new. If he does, try again in like a week.

~ cililililili #th pride
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

Location : Between your girlfriends legs giving her soemthing you can't!

PostSubject: Re: watch me tri - Mod app   watch me tri - Mod app EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:18 am

denied, we have to much staff as it is.. try agian the next time we re-do the staff and remember that we are watching.
Back to top Go down
https://bottumsup517.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watch me tri - Mod app   watch me tri - Mod app Empty

Back to top Go down

watch me tri - Mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bottums Up 517 :: Server Related :: Application For Staff-
Jump to: