Bottums Up 517
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum. Please introduce yourself and READ the rules.

HomeDonateLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My new application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
F2P

My new application Empty
PostSubject: My new application   My new application EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi, I'm Melissa, also known as F2p. I've been playing for a few days now Smile. I try to help players when I can, and I report glitches when I find them. I've been a staff member in many servers, and even owner of one for about 2 months. A few players have said that I should make a mod app, so I guess that means people do think I deserve it.

I've helped people by telling them how to level, telling them about moneymaking with hunter, help them kill corp for money, and reminding them of the rules so they don't get punished for something they didn't know about. Basicly, I help them with whatever they need help with when they need it, except for the things that aren't allowed, just because I love helping.

The rules are about pvp being fair, no prodding, no rushing with protection prayers on, no kill farming etc. the other rules are pretty much common sense like no flaming, no disrespecting staff and no abusing. If someone flames me I'd tell them it's against the rules, and that they can look at the rules using the command ::rules, if he/she keeps flaming me I'd get him/her banned.

I'm a nice and honest person. I know the the server well and I help make it better by reporting glitches. I've been a staff member plenty of times before and was told that I'm good at it. I'm very helpful and I know the rules. And I've seen people break rules when there was no staff around quite a few times(mostly 0-5 iteming), I really wish I could do something about that.
Thanks,
F2p

P.S: I'm sorry about what I did and I won't ever do it again
Back to top Go down

My new application
Page 1 of 1