Bottums Up 517
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum. Please introduce yourself and READ the rules.

HomeDonateLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dameins Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damein

Damein

Dameins Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Dameins Mod Application   Dameins Mod Application EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:38 am

I Am Damein and i have been playing Servers for around 2 years now. I have been on all types of server so i know
what to expect. My favorite is 525 servers so this is really good for me because i know alot about them. I have been Mod and Donor on other servers such as KamikaziScape 525 and i was a liked staff member there. Also i have been mod on other servers so i have alot of expierence being a staff member.

I have done many things as Mod Such as mute players for - Racial Comments, Flaming Staff, Other Players, And Abusing Glitches and not advising a staff meber about it. Also for not following server rules as they should. They are made for a reason and that is to make the server fair for all the people that want to play. I help other layers by showing them around the server and giving them advice on how to become a better player.

The rules mean that this server needs to have order so it can be fun and if i am Mod i will punish players for breaking the rules. I know that players should be either muted or jailed for Flaming other Staff because staff is only there to help. I will enforce rules accordingly as the Owners would want me to. Dont abuse glitches, tell a staff member so we can fix it and make the game better.

So This is why i would like to be a part of the Staff for Bottums Up. It is a fun server, i have looked around and i know i will have fun pking and getting to know all of you better. Thank you for uploading this sever. TIME TO GO PLAY BOTTUMS UP!
Back to top Go down

Dameins Mod Application
Page 1 of 1